There is no doubt that sit-ups are not the favorite workout for most people, but these does not mean that people do not want to get strong and attractive stomach. Luckily, fitness specialists have discovered a way to replace up to 1000 sit-ups.
Namely, they’ve discovered a simple, static exercise that applies the weight of our body. All you need to do is to keep your body as straight for you can and rely with your toes and hands.
In order to feel the benefits of these workout, your body should stand still – you shouldn’t move even one inch during the exercise. If you can do these, you can expect to get a strong and attractive stomach and pain-free back because the abs provide extra support to the spine.
In case you perform this exercise at least 4 times a week for just 10 minutes per day, you should get results that is equal or even better compared to making 1000 sit-ups. Prior to the begin of these workout you should be sure that the body is placed in the right initial position and follow this tips:
- First of all, put the palms on the floor and press it. Stretch the shoulders and keep them apart as far as possible while keeping your neck extended. The hand must be comfortable.
- Remember that the main point are to strengthen the abs, but the legs will not be resting either.
In case you do not feel pressure and engagement in these area, set the heels apart even more and keep standing on the toes. You should notice greater tension in the quadriceps. At this point, squeeze the buttocks. In that way you will trigger a reaction from the muscles located in your lower body.
Keep the buttock for low as you can. The body must be straight all the time; a triangle form isn’t acceptable. In order to ease your job, you must inhale and exhale rhythmically. If you prefer to make sure that the body are straight all the time, visualize a glass full of water that you’re trying to balance with the lower back.
- Press your hands and knees with the floor and so that your wrists are in line on your shoulders and your back is straight. Lift your look about 30 inches before of you. Your nose needs to be facing the floor and the back by your head needs to be parallel to the ceiling.
- Extend your right leg to back so that the fingers are bent so extend your left leg. At this position your whole body weight should layon your hands and toes.
Now tight up your entire midsection area muscles and hold it like that for about 20 to 60 secs.
- Lower your knees to the floor and sit with your heels so that the thumbs are touching while the knees is separated.
- Then lower your torso to your thighs, while lightly touching the floor on your forehead. Fully extend your arms in front from you and relax.
Repeat these workout 3 times. When performing these exercises becomes easier, extend the time for more one minute.