Many women complain about excess fat in their thigh. Workout routines usually do not include the key moves you need to truly target the often-troublesome area of the inner thighs. Listed below are some thigh exercises to get visible slimmer thighs in 7 days.
3 Best Thigh Toning workout
1. Crescent Kicks
These kick tones and reduces your inner thighs for you help control your leg through a circular range from motion, while also stretching your inner thigh muscles for you open your leg to the side.
- Standing on feet hip-width apart, arms relaxed of your sides, look straight ahead.
- Step onto your left foot, brush your right leg forward off the floor and create a large circular sweep by left to right on your leg.
- And then step onto right foot, and repeat with the left.
Repeat this move 10 times.
2. Towel Squeeze Bridge
- Lie down with your back with your knees bent, feet flat with the floor, arms relaxed with the ground by your sides, looking straight ahead.
- Place a folded hand towel between your knees.
- Squeeze your knees together into the towel to really activate your inner thighs, and lift hips off the floor, for high as you can, towards the ceiling.
- Hold for 2 counts, then lower down.
Repeat this movement 15 times.
3. Seated Bent-Knee
These movement not only sculpts and shapes your inner thighs for you close your legs, just too tones your abdominal muscles and hips as you maintain the move’s forward lean.
- Sit on your hands pressed with the floor besides your hips. Your elbows should be slightly bent but not locked.
- Bend your knees in towards your body. Keep your knees touching and your toes pointed while looking straight before.
- So, lean slightly forward and contract your abs.
- Trace your toes with the floor and open your knees out to the sides, and then draw your
- knees together until they touch.
Repeat these thigh exercise 20 times.