The sit ups has a great range from motion so not only does them work your abs it too works your hips too, helping to build an strong core.
How To Do A Sit Ups
- Lie with your back on your knees bent and you feet flat with the floor.
- Place your finger tips behind your ears.
- Pull your shoulder blades back and so your elbows are out to the side.
- Brace your abdominals then raise your body up towards your knees, shoulders should be lifted of the floor.
- Head always looking straight, no chin with chest and do not pull the head forward.
Roll back down to the starting position.