Plank helps you to build strength in your core, upper and lower body so it is a good full body workout. You don’t need any equipment to perform these work out, and them really helps improve flexibility of stretching muscles and will improve posture if performed regularly.
How To Do A Plank
- Begin by getting into a press up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight ono your forearms and not with your hands.
- Your body should form an straight line by shoulders to ankles.
- Engage your core by sucking your stomach button into your spine.
- Hold these position as the prescribed time.