All these ingredients have many health benefits (only a few listed above), but essentially all help aid in digestion. This is why I refer to it as the flat belly water. Drinking this water will not cause you to retain water. It will cleanse your body and leave you feeling refreshed.
Lemon to help with digestion, wrinkles, weight loss. cucumbers to promote clear skin, flushing out water, and building healthy muscle tissue. mint to help keep your mouth clean and reduce headaches and stomach aches. ginger for circulation, clearing up sinuses, and promoting joint health.
- 2-3 large lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 18-20 mint leaves
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp ginger ground
- 1 gallon of water
- Thoroughly wash all fruits and veggies and thinly slice the lemon and cucumber.(If you don’t have a slicer, I suggest purchasing one if you plan on doing this a few times a week. I use this slicer from target which works very well and doesn’t take up much room in storage.)
- Fill container with ingredients and fill to the top with water.(I prefer to use this 1.25 gallon slim water jug in my fridge. I found it at The Container Store and they have multiple sizes.)
- Soak in fridge overnight and enjoy within 2 days.
If you drink a gallon of water on day 1, you can refill it up and let it soak a second night with the same ingredients (just add more ginger). Mint leaves will start to go bad after about 2 days of soaking.
P.S. Take a look at the 5 veggies that boost female metabolism and burn off lower belly fat.