Some women who practice yoga notice that certain poses can make their breasts look firmer than usual. These seven yoga poses focus on three main areas: Your thoracic spine, your core muscles, and of course stretching out your chest.
We have compiled 7 of the best yoga moves out there that focus on specific postures to perk up and firm your beautiful breasts that will make you love your boobs even more you already do.
Practice this yoga poses multiple times a week to improve your posture, achieve firmer, more perky breasts, and fall in love with your boobs all over again.
1. Warrior Pose
Warrior pose is a powerful pose meant to help you feel strong and confident. It will help you extend your thorax, making them stronger and capable of maintaining posture and lifting your breasts.
- Place your feet wide apart, parallel to each other.
- Turn your left foot to the left 90 degrees and your right foot inside. Breathe out, and bend your left knee.
- Your right leg should stay straight. Raise your arms, and put them in line with your shoulders. Turn your head left, looking at your wrist.
- Repeat 7 times, then do the same to the right side
2. Triangle Pose
This pose is all about lengthening. Them will release and strengthen your thoracic spine and stretch the rest of your spine in the process. These long spine helps you stand tall and show off your boobs. Bonus: Triangle as well improves blood flow if you need a mid-day pick up.
- Place your feet wide apart. Turn the left one 90 degrees and the right one 15 degrees.
- Touch your left ankle with your left hand (with time, you will be able to put your open palm on the floor), and stretch your right arm upwards so that your arms make a straight line.
- Keep your knees and spine straight too.
- Turn your face up, and look at your fingers. Then repeat the exercise with the other side.
3. Cobra Pose
Cobra is a incredible thoracic stretch and ab-strengthener. Ab strength is key to not collapsing inward and hiding your breasts. Cobra is a great way to increase lung volume so you’ll be able to take deep, calming breaths.
- Lie on your stomach and inhale deeply. Slowly raise your torso,
- keep your lower body to the floor at the same time. Balance on your legs and arms.
Raise your head and look up.
- Slowly breathe out and assume the initial position.
- Try increasing the time you stay in the pose with each repetition.
4. Bow Pose
Bow pose are great for any of you well-endowed women out there whose breasts cause back pain. Them stretches your whole spine and chest and gives your boobs beautiful shape.
- Lie on your stomach, breathe out, bend your knees, and raise them behind you to your head.
- Try holding your ankles with your hands.
- Now slowly breathe out again, and pull your legs and arms upwards as far as you can.
- Your hips and breasts should lift from the floor, and you should balance on your stomach.
- Try to stay in this position for 30 secs.
5. Camel Pose
Camel pose are another fantastic back-pain reliever. Them will stretch out your chest and strengthen your thoracic spine to give your girls a lift.
- Stand on your knees and pull your feet together.
- Slowly bend backwards and put your hands on your heels. And then arch your back and
- stretch your ribs. Your head should be pulled to the floor.
- Stay like these as 30 seconds and assume the initial position.
6. Wheel Pose
This pose lengthens your spine from your tailbone to your neck, allowing your to stand up tall and proud, helping your boobs to stand out. A quick Chakrasana when you’re feeling sluggish can lift fatigue and help heal an headache.
- Lie down on your back, and place your feet a bit more than shoulder width apart, then pull them to your buttocks.
- Put your hands behind your head palms down with your fingers pointing to your back.
- Breathe out and raise your breasts and hips as high as you can.
- Try straightening your arms completely.
- Stay in this position for 30 secs.
7. Supported Headstand
This pose isn’t for the faint of heart, and certainly not for a first-time yogi. That being said, it’s a super-strengthener for the ligaments and muscles in your thorax and spine, and requires tremendous core strength. If you’re an beginner, don’t worry, practice the other poses and work your way up to boob-yoga mastery.
- Stand on your knees and put your forearms on the floor. Knit your fingers together to form a bowl, then put the top of your head on the mat so that the back of your head is in the ’bowl.’
- Bend your knees, breathe out, and raise your feet off the ground.
- Stretch your legs upwards, and stay like these for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on your power.