Not all challenges in social networks are inconsequential, there is one that will greatly help your physical health. This consists of making plates for a month, increasing the resistance time more and more, and sharing the results.
Planking is a full body exercise that helps strength and flexibility while providing long-term prevention of injury and improving mood and mental health. No matter your age or gender, planking is the easiest and most effective equipment-free workout to perform in your home.
30 Day Plank Challenge To Strengthen Abs & Core Muscles
The challenge is to perform one exercise per day for a certain amount of time – from 20 seconds on the first day to 5 minutes on the thirtieth day.
If you do this exercise in your daily routine, you will get more benefits:
- You’ll gain strength.
- You’ll improve posture.
- These will stimulate your metabolism.
- You’ll work immediately on several groups of muscles.
- These will help prevent injuries.
Tips for Proper Plank Form
- Try to hold an elbow plank for one minute
- Do not look at the clock! Instead, read a magazine to take your mind off the burning
- Make your planks dynamic by turning out a few side planks
- Incorporate other movements in your plank, like hand presses
- Work out your core by pretending someone is going to punch you in the stomach
- Plank in front of a mirror to ensure you maintain the correct position
If you decide to take this 30-day plank challenge., you should pay attention to a couple of points:
- To avoid injury, you need to keep the posture correctly. This is important.
- Simply because this is an isometric exercise, you shouldn’t think that it’s also simple and you don’t risk anything.
- People who are overweight or having problems with the heart or back should consult a doctor before starting the complex.